WORTH Partnership Project creates and supports transnational collaborations between fashion designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.
WORTH is dedicated to supporting innovative ideas within the fashion and lifestyle industries including textile, footwear, leather and fur, furniture and home decoration, jewellery and accessories.
WORTH provides designers, SME manufacturers, crafters and technology firms a platform to develop creative concepts and the opportunity to enter into a transitional partnership.
Backed by the European Union, WORTH offers participants funding, coaching, market positioning, networking and international product showcase.
WORTH is about supporting innovative design-driven ideas, whereby the added value clearly lies in design concepts by integrating disruptive techniques or technologies in a creative way.
Partnerships must involve two or three partners with different profiles
- Designers; self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- Makers; crafters and SME manufacturers
- Technology firms; innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
from at least two participating countries. We are looking for creative and disruptive minds involved in the following sectors: #Fashion/textile #Footwear #Furniture/home decoration #Leather/fur #Jewellery #Accessories
YOU CAN APPLY
- If you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with
- If you have an idea but do not know a partner, we can help you to find the right one.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Funding of up to € 10,000 for each project
- Coaching and advice
- Product market positioning and branding
- Participation at two international events
- Networking and cross-sector collaboration
- Product development.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may complete the Registration Form without having a partner
- All potential partners must register and pass the eligibility check individually.
2. FIND A PARTNER
- Log in and access the Gallery to look for potential partners to work with.
- If you do not find a suitable partner on the Gallery, you may request our support. You will find further information on the Gallery.
- If you have found the ideal group you may go ahead with the next step.
3. SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Log in and submit the application package:
- Project Proposal Form
- Dossier including sketches, drawings and a preliminary business plan
- Portfolio of applicants
PODROBNÉ INFORMACE NALEZNETE ZDE: http://www.worthproject.eu/worth-project/
Ambasadorem Worth Partnership Project za Českou republiku je Pavel Ivančic. Pokud budete mít nějaké dotazy, kontaktujte ho na e-mailu: email@example.com