- Specializations: Typography and Illustration; Graphic Design; Animation and Film; Photography
- Level of study: Bachelor
- Duration of programme: 4 years
- Mode of study: full-time
- Language of instruction: Czech
- Award to be conferred: Bachelor of Arts (BcA.)
- Programme code: B0213A310008
The individual studios of the Department of Graphic Design and Visual Communication highlight various branches of the field of graphic design and visual communication, from illustration, through film and television graphics and typography, to graphic design. The focal point of the education process is studio-based training in which artistic concept is combined with technical work and craftsmanship and a three-week final project.