How do I apply for the MA program?
When applying for the VA program, your application should contain the following documents.
- your CV with relevant information about your professional history
- a letter of intent – at least 1 page in English
- a portfolio containing your own pieces of work related to the area of studies selected - at least 10 examples
- a recommendation letter
- attested true copies of your BA diploma and Diploma Supplement/Transcript of Records translated to English (after being accepted, it is necessary to apply for a nostrification, i.e. recognition of your university studies in the Czech Republic by recognition authorities; for more info on the process, contact the VA Coordinator)
- proof of your capability of studying in English (attested true copies of certificates; mininum language level: B2 (CEFR) / 6.0 (IELTS), FCE (CE))
- filled in application form (below)
It is possible to submit a digital application, i.e. to e-mail the VA Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) a link to your application folder (with all the documents stated above) on your google disc (the folder should be "share with everybody who has the link"). You can also mail the application to us to the following address: VA Coordinator, UMPRUM, Namesti Jana Palacha 80, Prague 1, 116 93, Czech Republic.